Intraoperative Nerve Monitor
Neurosign® has a reputation for producing simple, reliable and cost-effective nerve monitors for ENT surgeons. The Neurosign® V4 Intraoperative Nerve Monitor continues this tradition, but uses modern technology to deliver a 4 channel solution for nerve monitoring in ENT surgery – helping surgeons to preserve that nerve!
With surgeon insight at the heart of our development process, the Neurosign® V4 is designed to help the surgeon preserve nerves, allowing the surgeon to concentrate on the surgery, confident that the monitor will warn of nerve proximity.
Mastoid Surgery Middle Ear Surgery Parathyroid Surgery Parotid Gland Surgery Selective Neck Dissection Skull-base Surgery Thyroid Surgery
An integrated system that is intuitive, simple and upgradeable.
Workflow – leading the user through logical steps to improve efficiency
Cost of ownership – disposables provide a significant saving against other devices
15” colour touch screen – no stylus required, use your finger
Stimulator pod – allows two stimulating probes to be connected simultaneously
Trolley system – easily manoeuvrable with self-contained storage
Storage pockets – provide storage for pre-amplifier pod, stimulator pod and mute sensor
Easy to clean – no sharp corners, storage pockets can be removed for cleaning
Servicing – replacement of complete assemblies by service trained personnel
- Colour coded EMG needle electrodes, pre-amplifier and on-screen channels – ensure that the correct electrodes correspond to the active channels on the monitoring screen.
- Impedance checking – ensures reliable monitoring during the procedure.
- Manual controls to adjust volume and stimulator levels.
- Primary stimulator for probe, to test tissue and map motor nerves.
- Upgradeable pre-amplifier allows for additional application options.
- Muting of electrocautery artifact – automatic muting of monopolar electrocautery and instrument-evoked artefacts.